Monday, April 18, 2011

Never Say You'll Be Right Back

Okay, so I have been slacking yet again on the 30 Days of Horror Challenge. And you're right, I suck. And yes, I'm well aware that it's not that freakin' hard to write about one movie a day. But cut me some slack man. I've been gearing up for a vacation.

This, of course, means that I won't be checking in at the Mancave for another week or two. But I promise to send your regards to the Twilight Zone Tower of Terror. And yes, of course I'll give the Haunted Mansion a big hug from you. And I'll definitely scour The Wizarding World of Harry Potter for any black magic artifacts I think you'd be into.

I have the feeling that when I return, I'll be more than ready to jump back into the darkness with you. So relax. Don't worry.  I'll be right back...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live for your comments.