Saturday, March 19, 2011

This is Just To Say

I have eaten
the brains
that were in
the icebox

and which
you were probably
saving
for breakfast

Forgive me
they were delicious
so white
and so gelatinous

Oh yeah, and this is also just to point out that there's (finally) a new post up on my other blog, Films My Spouse Made Me Watch.  The concept behind the blog is that my wife and I have disparate taste in movies, so we often watch different films and go on and on about how the other should really check them out. The one who inflicts the movie upon the other writes a preview about why they chose that particular film, then we watch the film together, and the inflictee writes a response. It has been defunct for the better part of a year, but we're ready to revive it.

I note this here because many of the posts, including the newest, have to do with horror films. The latest is Let Me In.  We've also written about [REC] and the Nightmare On Elm Street remake.  Here's a link, and you'll also find I've added it to the sidebar. http://robandchelle.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

I live for your comments.